Weatherproofing Kit HJ1212 For Fiber Optic Splice From 1/2 Inch
Jumper Cable To Antenna Connecter In Telecom Tower
|Technical Parameter for Closure||Product Size||150mm*70mm*42mm|
|Material||Plastic, silica gel|
|Lifespan||More than 10 years|
|Temperature Range||-40~65 Celsius degree|
|Ice-snow resistance||Up to 100mm|
HJ1212 gel seal closure is a new kind of weatherproofing kit.It is
designed to quickly seal the antenna connector and feeder
connectors in cellular sites.This closure contains an innovative
gel material and provides an efficient block against moisture &
HJ1212 gel seal closures have pass strict tests from lab and
achieve good feedback from long-term practical application.The ease
of installation and reusable feature makes them a cost-effective
Futures and Benefits
1) Gel forming, patent wrapped seal structure, durable and reliable
2) High-quality engineering plastic material.
3) Installation and removal convenient, without any tools
4) It is reusable.
5) Anti-loose design. The flashboard will not fall off if no
external force lasting work.
6) IP68, can prevent rain, dust and other debris of immersion, to
ensure the smooth flow of communication signals.
· quick install, just take seconds.
· easy removable & reusable.
· one step install, simple, don't need training.
· assure a unifom and good sealing jobs.
· wraparound and no disconnection of the connectors.
· The third party test report from CTTL (china telecommunication
technology labs )
· Material safety ROHS report.